| 1 评论 ]

WORK MONITOR IS ON THE FRITZ, GONNA NEED A NEW ONE. WORKING FROM LAPTOP, HENCE DIFFERENT VIEW. HOPE YOU CAN STAND IT!! It's just the old man, the dogs & me out here, so this cam is for our friends & family to check in on us once in a while, waaay out here in the boonies. I work from home for a mega-hospital here in Ohio. That's what you'll see most of the time is me working. Hubby gets on once in a while, but mostly it's me. On weekends, I may have it in the living room & even outside, weather permitting. I work 3 - 11:30 Sun- Thurs. Now that this thing has sound, I apologize now for any strange sounds you may hear from my dear hubby.....He's an expert

1 评论

Blogger 说... @ 2017年2月7日 01:05

I just got a cheque for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight.

发表评论